For purpose of this Policy, the following definitions shall apply:
“Personal data” and “personal information” refer to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or may reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
“Agent” means any third-party processor that collects and/or uses personal information provided by 360F to perform tasks on behalf of and under the instructions of 360F. An example of an Agent is a provider of IT services that processes personal information in order to assist or support 360F’s employees with the use of its products. Agents may also be referred to as “Service Providers.”
“Sensitive personal information” means personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or information specifying sexual orientation of the individual or where received from third party data that is treated as personally sensitive by the third party. Where Swiss individuals are concerned, “Sensitive personal information” also includes ideological views or activities and information on social security measures or administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions, which are treated outside pending proceedings.
360F values your privacy. When you use our services or interact with us, please be assured that your privacy is protected. Information obtained directly from you is used only used for the stated purpose. Information that 360F collects and maintains will not be released to any party outside of 360F except as otherwise disclosed in this Policy.
Obtaining and Handling Your Consent:
By submitting personal information to us, you agree that we may collect your personal information and you consent to the use, disclosure, and transfer of your personal information in accordance with this Policy and as permitted or required by law. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use our websites, provide us with your personal information, or otherwise grant your consent.
You may refuse consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information, subject to legal and contractual requirements and reasonable notice. You may withdraw or revoke your consent to further collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information for certain of the purposes identified herein.
There are instances where we may collect, use, or disclose your personal information without your consent. For example, we may use or disclose your personal information to comply with a subpoena or court order or under applicable law.
What Information 360F Collects:
360F may collect any information that you provide to us, including but not limited to:
- your name;
- names of family members;
- your contact information such as physical address, email address, phone number;
- your place of employment and job title;
- username, password and other related registration information;
- demographic information, such as age, gender, preferences, and interests;
- information you provide when submitting an employment application (your name, address, phone number, and employment and education history);
- general data collected in accordance with employment, including but not limited to work history, certifications, training records, background check information, beneficiary and emergency contact information, forms and information relating employee benefits and health, acknowledgement of policies, building access, IT related information including voicemail and email accounts, residency and work permit status, and passport information;
- transaction-related information, such as account name or purchase history;
- information you provide for customer or technical support such as serial number or order number;
- registration for surveys or contests; and
- any other information you choose to share.
The information noted above may be captured when you:
- register for a training events such as a webinar or other customer event;
- complete employment related documents such as an employment application or provide a resume;
- provide feedback;
- sign up to receive newsletters or receive automatically delivered company updates or product information;
- contact us with feedback, questions or requests;
- create an account or profile on our employment site or customer contact registration process;
- make a purchase via the web.
How 360F Uses the Information it Collects:
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you for a variety of reasons related to our business operations and as set forth in this Policy. Examples of ways that we may use such information include the following:
- responding to your requests;
- reviewing your information provided as a job applicant for employment related decisions;
- communicating with you and marketing;
- contacting you at a telephone number you have given us to provide you with information about our products and services;
- tracking our visitors’ use of the websites;
- improving the content, appearance, and utility of our websites;
- compliance, audits, and providing assistance to law enforcement;
- processing employment related activities and processes; and
- to complete a corporate transaction, such as a merger, sale, joint venture, or disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
How do we share your information?
360F is committed to protecting the personal information that our customers provide to us. The data you send to or enter into the 360F website is considered your confidential and proprietary information. It is our policy to respect the privacy of our customers, and for this reason we do not sell our customers’ data. We will not monitor, edit or disclose the contents of your data except to our Service Providers for our business purposes or if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the law or comply with legal process served on 360F;
- protect and defend the rights or property of 360F; or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our customers or the public.
Do we monitor who uses our website?
Each time a user visits our website, our server collects certain use and navigation information. This information is aggregated and analysed to tell us when and how the website is used and navigated, including the number, frequency and duration of visits to each web page. It also helps to inform us of any performance-related issues we have so that we can correct them to provide you with a more efficient website.
What are “cookies” and how do we use them?
Retention of your personal information:
The personal information that you provide will be retained by us for a period necessary for the purpose in question or in accordance with applicable laws.
360F will take reasonable precautions to protect personal information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.
Choice and Opt-Out:
360F will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt-out) whether their personal information is (a) to be disclosed to a non-agent third party acting as a controller, or (b) to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. For sensitive personal information, 360F will give individuals the opportunity to affirmatively and explicitly consent (opt-in) to the disclosure of the information to a non-agent third party acting as a controller or the use of the information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. 360F will provide individuals with reasonable mechanisms to exercise their choices.
Marketing and Promotions:
If at any time, you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional materials from us, you may send an email. In addition, each time we send you an e-mail marketing message, we give you the option to unsubscribe from the e-mail list by simply clicking the “unsubscribe” link included in the e-mail.